Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 2

After watched Senior Secret Love : Puppy Honey, and I continue to watched Season 2. Because I can not get enough with Pick and Rome and I wanna know how their relationship develop.  


I finally know why OffGun is famous and keep getting their own series each year. The evolution of OFF JUMPUL is surreal. He used to hate skin ship with anyone and hate it whenever Gun being clingy. I saw lots of fans making fans video about this and surprisingly, there are so much different of Off JUMPOL as Pick and OFF JUMPOL as Khai. I don't say that these two has no chemistry when they played the role as PickRome because that is totally off when he dislike being touch by Rome. 

  • Drama: Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 2
  • Country: Thailand
  • Episodes: 8
  • Aired: Mar 18, 2017 - May 6, 2017
  • Aired On: Saturday
  • Original Network: GMM One
  • Duration: 45 min.
  • Content Rating: 13+ - Teens 13 or older


PLOT

Porsche has moved away to pursue an internship, leaving Emma behind. Causing stress on them and their relationship. Porsche meets Friend, a happy and bright girl and Emma meets Night, her brother's friend from high school. Pik is still confused over his sexuality and feelings for Rome. However, Din, an ex-member of Porsche's cat and dog club is becoming extremely close to Rome. Pik insists he doesn't have feelings for Rome, but he feels jealous when Rome is with Din. Will Pik accept himself for who he his? Will Porsche's and Emma's relationship stay strong?

MY THOUGHT

This is a story about a long distance relationship between Porsche and Emma. I can understand Emma because she is a princess that always has someone around her. Rome use to be with her all the time but Rome now is clingy to someone he love so Emma is left alone. Having a boyfriend that far away with lack of communication makes she feels sad and lonely. Porsche is the one who treated her as a princess and left her alone so if she become an attention seeker so it is not her fault. I felt sorry for Night. He came at the wrong timing, he tried to snatched Emma away but the love is stronger each time. I read lots of comments that hating on Friend. Well, Friend did not even disturb the relationship between Porsche and Emma. As someone who has lost the parents, Friend is acting as an attention seeker but so kind and lovely. She did not acting cute just to get Porsche attention. She is purely kind and innocent. It proved at the scene when she feed Rome the meatball. She just did it out of her gratitude. Of course she cried a lot when she knows that Porsche gave the cat to Emma. She is the one who found the cat and pasted flyers everywhere to let the owner knows yet Porsche gave the cat away without talking to her first. Despite that, yes, she has feeling for Porsche its okay since Porsche took a good care of her but she never confess and choose to move away from there.  Pick and Rome 's is the most I love. I love how Rome is being so honest and confident of how much Pick loves him even though Pick did not say anything. Rome knows Pick is jealous between Din and him but Rome wants Pick to confess. This confident gay is cuter every time he smile. The scene when Rome been beaten by the snake is hilarious. If I were Rome, I would already slap Pick, lol !  love how Pick being so asshole and chill when it comes to Rome. Pick's action speaks louder than words. The conflict between Din being Rin is so unclear and people said Pick is falling at the trapped but we don't know what actually happened right ? Beside Pick is straight so he need to adjust his mind to accept that he is falling for Rome.

Dear OffGun,

Please keep being sweet to each other on cam but off cam its up to both of you. I do not pray for both of you to be GAY but just please stay the way you are till I can move on! LOL. I love the clingy Gun and cheerful Off.
All said that in 5 years they work together, Gun did not change for a bit but Off changed 360deg and become softer to only GUN ATTHAPHAN. Off said that he scare if he did not change than he will lose Gun one day.

CAST

Thank you for reading!

21 comments:

  1. Ououou a sweet offgun drama. I really wonder how many times you were screaming 😁 Dear offgun, please collaborate at least once a year in a drama. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is happened babe! they have drama every once a year! heheh

      Delete
  2. Nampak macam best juga jalan cerita ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ������������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susah juga hubungan jarak jauh ini.. Tak kiralah couple atau suami isteri..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lama tak layan drama. macam best je, ok masuk list dulu hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. org bagi kucing pun teriak jg ke? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. kesiannya jd Emma. harap hubungan tu tak putus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed kak. Papi mmg ada soft spot pada Gun. To be honest, walaupun GV hardcore fans of BrightWin. Tapi GV has to admit that BL couple paling serashi bershama (seperti kata ajai nurul) ialah OffGun. Dorg berdua nampak sangat selesa bersama bila ada show 2gether gether. Bila tgk senarai cast drama ini, rasa Off, Gun, Krist, Namtarn lebih popular daripada dua pelakon utama porshe & emma dlm cite ini. huhu. Plus, BrightWin dan MewGulf baru dapat award Couple Of The Year dan drama of the year utk drama 2gether the series di Anugerah Thailand Zocial Award 2021. Anugerah ini adalah berdasarkan kajian analatikal utk semua platform media sosial popular di Thailand. Kira award Gred A la gitewww. hihi. OffGun pernah wat cameo dalam drama The Shipper kan kak. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aa! finally i got the answer! you are BrightWin's hardcore fans ! hehe nasib baik i tak kutuk2 Bright , wekeke ... BW dah ada fandom name ke belom? i am waiting for them to choose one ! pastu nak earth and mix in the list for fandom name too ! see, GV amazing gila sampai tauuu kajian analatikal smua, while me just tgk and baca apa dlm twitter je! ni 2gather the movie nak kluar dah! Tak sabar nak tgk ! :) AAAA cameo dlm the shipper adalah satu2 nya happiness me in there! tapi to be honest, i still berdendam dgn cerita tu..

      my review
      https://zieyaweasley.blogspot.com/2020/08/the-shipper.html

      Delete
  9. Hubungan jarak jauh ni memang susah kan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul, tambah2 klu luar kawasan yg always tak ada coverage

      Delete
  10. Wow, tak pernah tahu cite nii..Muahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!