Thursday, March 4, 2021

2 Moons 2

This is a LGBT's series and u can skip :)

Watching this series because I want to know the development of the relationship for these 3 couple & wanna know how Forth and Beam get in together. But since they changed the whole cast I its hard for me to adapt because I am being bias. :(


I straight away jumped to episode 6 to continue the series because mostly episode 1 to 5 they just recap all the season 1 again to make audience understand who is playing which character. I dropped at episode 7 but then a sister ( she know who she is ) told me that Forth and Beam's development is cute, I have to watch.

  • Drama: 2 Moons 2
  • Country: Thailand
  • Episodes: 12
  • Aired: Jun 29, 2019 - Sep 14, 2019
  • Aired On: Saturday
  • Original Network: Mello Thailand
  • Duration: 60 min.
  • Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

    PLOT

Wayo is accepted to Kantaphat University in the Faculty of Sciences. There he reencounters Phana, a second-year boy he's long been in love with, though he had never managed to talk to him. When Wayo has the chance to become the “moon” of his faculty, the two are thrust together as Phana, himself the former “moon” of the medical faculty, must supervise the freshmen participating in the competition. Despite a scathing first encounter, the two slowly get closer and closer. Wayo gets to know Phana's friends, Beam and Kit; Kit who Ming, Wayo’s best friend, forms an unlikely bond with and who he begins to court despite Kit's initial distaste.

MY THOUGHT

I personally can not handle the different with all the character. Bas and Wayo is too perfect and they changed it to Earth. Earth has his own charisma, he looks a bit alike with Saint from LOVE BY CHANGE from a side. So, yes he is cute but he is being Wayo is just so different. I love Bas as Wayo already so it is hard to change the view. I have to clearly drop the whole season for it. I am so sorry. I know they all did a good job and has their chemistry among the character but it is just so hard to me. I manage to see how the relationship started with Fouth and Beam, is sweet and the flow is nice but still I need Tae and Tee together. The only things I love in this series is because I see a familiar face, Sammy! Gosh I just love her so much!!!! 

CAST

Thank you for reading!

32 comments:

  1. rajin betul atie layan drama2 bersiri. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. Part Sammy tu memang kelakar.. boleh pula dia muncul tetibe just untuk ship the couples.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sammy ni mmg Queen shipper la !! semuaaaa cerita dia jadi shipper number satu haha

      Delete
    2. Tapi watak dia menyerikan ceritakan.. Kadang kemunculan dia tu dinanti-nantikan.. hehehe

      Delete
    3. itu la, dia dah kurus sngt skrg ni, tggu nak tgk dia as main role plak... :)

      Delete
  3. pelakon semua jambu2 pandai depa pilih...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah...ada erk citer LGBT...seram plak nak tengok..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo dari umur lima belas dah boleh tonton ek.. ingat ke cite macam ni umur doploh satu boleh nengok...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha no la.. if doploh tak masuk youtube lew

      Delete
  6. Episod 1-4 flashback je bosan lak eh. Episod 6 terus tengok :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww wayo was secretly in love with phana. Its so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Selamat melayan drama thai, Atie. Jangan lupa tido, tau. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dulu kalau nampak poster macam ni mesti i pelik then baru i tahu thailand sangat open dgn lgbt..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. atie hepi nonton drama ni ok sgt tu

    ReplyDelete
  11. maksudnya selama ni dia pendam rs je laa ya? hahaha da mcm org pompuan pulak... suka tp x buat apa2😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha sama ja love punya definition kan.. tak kira gender

      Delete
  12. citer thailand ni mmg byk kategori LGBT yeak. tapi utk akak yang penting jalan citer dia menarik, kalau best apa salahnya tengok yea dak..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul akak, jalan cerita ja penting... enjoy and buat kita tak emotional dan boleh cuci mata hahaha

      Delete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!