Saturday, March 27, 2021

Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey

For sure I watched this series because I wanna know OffGun. I came to watch this right after I watched Theory Of Love and was about to watch Our Skyy then i realize, Our Sky is a sequence for this Puppy Honey where and how Pick and Rome got together. 


This series is decent boy girl love story but it included LGBT as BL and for sure I watched it because of BL, lol How am I just clearly admit it. Oh well, even my parents know I am watching BL so why do I care with all my surrounding? Judge me with all you want because I do not care.

  • Drama: Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey
  • Country: Thailand
  • Episodes: 6
  • Aired: Mar 20, 2016 - Apr 24, 2016
  • Aired On: Sunday
  • Original Network: GMM One
  • Duration: 40 min.
  • Content Rating: 13+ - Teens 13 or older

PLOT

Porsche has moved away to pursue an internship, leaving Emma behind. Causing stress on them and their relationship. Porsche meets Friend, a happy and bright girl and Emma meets Night, her brother's friend from high school. Pick is still confused over his sexuality and feelings for Rome. However, Din, an ex-member of Porsche's cat and dog club is becoming extremely close to Rome. Pick insists he doesn't have feelings for Rome, but he feels jealous when Rome is with Din. Will Pick accept himself for who he his? Will Porsche's and Emma's relationship stay strong?


MY THOUGHTS

This 6 episode are so cute. It is really a puppy love when the main lead admitted himself that he is a doggy while the main actress is a cat. We go with Porsche and Emma 's relationship first. Porsche is cute and I love how the way she approached Emma and with all these cute scene between them. Acting cutely as a puppy and making Emma smile and shy all the time makes me doki doki too. I love Emma's expression whenever she got tease. Same vibe with Secret Seven when Padlom making an expression when she got tease. The chemistry between Kang and Cherreen are amazing. They both portray their role perfectly. The conflict is light and good to binge watch. It is not an emotional series. Pick and Rome, these two are the most I want to watch. Everything started with " leave him to me " and they both stick together till the end. Rome is obviously gay but Pick is straight but yet he did not angry or push away Rome when Rome started to kiss him. I love how Rome always speaks his mind bluntly. Basically Off Jumpol is being himself in this series and I think he for sure do not need a script for this. His acting looks so real. They way he teasing Rome and Porsche. Gun Atthaphan's smile is sweet and his dimple is everything. I think I can re-watch this 6 episode again at anytime and it is highly recommended for binge watch.


CAST

Thank you for reading!

27 comments:

  1. Omg its only 6 episodes ? Mesti rasa tak cukup πŸ˜‚ sebab kalau cute drama cinta mcm ni paling pun 12 episodes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yes ! jap jer rasa 6 episode tu and most episode sweet gila Porsche layan emma

      Delete
  2. x terlayann wak kalo byk2 episode camni.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  4. mix eh.. ada strait couple and BL juga..
    comel pula ada kaitan dengan dog and cat.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah betul... then then, dari sini la Gun starts panggil OFF as Papii, sempena series ni :)

      Delete
  5. Drama gila gila remaja yer hehee ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gun Attaphan mmg pelakon bagus kak. Papii pun sama. Hihi. Bila tgk akak review drama Thailand, GV akan tgk pelakon dulu, ada OffGun tak. hihi. Akak peminat OffGun kan kak. hihi. Drama tahun 2016 ini. Era bermulanya fenomena Yaoi series dengan KristSingto jadi perintis kepada imaginary Yaoi couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha klu i tgk thai, sure smua artist or keluarang GMMTV or Nadao Bangkok mostly hahaha ... eh really? baru bermula Yaoi dlm thai eh? means Japanese starts lama dah la? tapi i mmg elakkan utk tgk too much Japanese BL.. hahaha try just stay with thai only haha

      Delete
    2. Yezzza kak.hihi Kalau tak silap Yaoi berasal daripada perkataan Jepun. Ia mula start dalam era 1970's tetapi mula berkembang dalam mid 90's di Jepun. Then ia spread to South Korea, Taiwan & China. Thailand rasa mula start dalam mid 2010's dengan KristSingto jadi pencetus fenomena Yaoi. Before this Mario Maurer pernah juga berlakon dalam cerita ala ala Yaoi iaitu filem Love of Siam tapi term Yaoi belum diguna lagi di Thai masa itu. Haa, gitewww history kak. haha.

      Delete
    3. Yes, Yaoi dari Japanese :) waaaa KS pencetus tapi diorg Sotus jer... ramai fans mintak new series for them tapi yg dapat hanyalah OFFGUN.. aaa no complaint about this sbb i bersyukur haha.. thanks sbb sharing history ni, baru tau mcm mna kewujudan yaoi dekat thai ni heheh

      Delete
  7. Nama-nama watak dia comel. Porche lah Rome lah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Offgun drama with padlom 😁
    You must be too happy after watching it. :D the plot is very cute 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no no... this series have the vibe of padlom about how the lead actress play the role hehehe but offgun is here haha

      Delete
  9. Ada jugak eh dua dunia macam tu :)

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!