Saturday, February 10, 2018

Take me home

i saw this movie flowing at my timeline on Facebook!
 i saved it.!

so last night i watch if before go to sleep.!




mostly Thailand's horrors will using lots of blood but this movie a lil bit different yet i don't like the scene where he was in shower his blood suddenly flowing from his scars T^T


Image result for take me home thai movie

plot
After losing his memory from an accident, Tan tried to find his identity. Eventually, he found something and led him back to his home sweet home. The more he knows them, the more he learns to fear of their secrets of his so-called family






8 comments:

  1. I'm scared of blood!! So... not gonna into this hahah! Anyway,good movie suggestion!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda confusing at first but i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to avoid watching scary movie coz I jenis susah nak lupa sesuatu kejadian tapi suka baca / dengar orang cerita seram..

    ReplyDelete
  4. tak berani kalau tengok sensorang hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siqah tak suka tengok filem genre begini. Tak nak terbayang masa tidur dan ketika bersendirian 😅

    ReplyDelete
  6. Filem seram macam ini tak tengok.. Walaupun teringin.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!