Friday, June 26, 2015

Updates

I guess dah berhabuk blog ni since i tak update apa pon!
So its almost july in few days and that means few months to go before i moved out ! Im so excited plus scared as hell to live alone but i have too! I need changes in my life 😉 i need to see the world!
Texting with pyarey (My best buddy) today and he said 'you should be a waitress in coffee shop so that u can meet your future husband there' 
Awww!!i like that i want that ;( im so tired if getting hurt thats all.. And people said they like me love me but they never try to win my heart and that pathetic ;(
Im not desprate for love but at least is a good things to feel that u waking uo by looking forward with someones texts everymorning
Since i download this apps on my phone i will keep updating 😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!