Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Menang top pengomen bulan march 2021 blog rabiadawiyah21

As I am scrolling my timeline as usual for BW others, and i saw a cute header that created for me ! 
Its so cute and I love it.
Tempting to use it for my header temporarily but the image is blurry :( 
So I shared here for all the see !



Dear Rabia,
Thank you for this cute header !!!!! Love it love it :)
Keep blogging ya and keep it touch :)


39 comments:

  1. It's sooo cute and matchy to atie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah Atie. Comel headernya. Kena buat guna resolution besar baru tak blur image :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itu la, but as long as we appreciate takpe kan hehehe
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Tahniah atie! Cantikkk header tuu ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keren desain tajuknya!.
    Congrat, ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cantik kain rentang. Tahniah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tahniah! pink gitu header nya ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats kak. The header looks so nice, good and cute kak. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehhhh.. cute lahhhh!!! Kartunnya samaaa.. Tahniahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratss atie. memang rajin komen ni hehee

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome kak. rabia baru baca ni.hehe. tq tau selalu singgah blog rabia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. tahniah atie.
    sgt rajin bw. u r the best!

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!