Monday, September 6, 2021

Its been months!

 Its been months I disappeared. I miss this blog so much. I want to continue writing and do reviews. I don't care if I don't make money out of this but I do miss sharing my thoughts. 
Recently I does not feel like myself at all. I overjoy the moment that been lend to me for a while. I forgot to stay in reality. I want to come back being in reality but in the fantasy world. Real reality world scares me so much. My brother said that I spent too much in my fantasy world that is why even when I came back into reality world it still scares me. Listened to that, I am a bit disappointed as is it my fault?


So, I still see some people viewed my page daily eventho I have not update anything. Thank you so much for it. I am so thankful and I will come back I know I will do. My resolution this year is posting one post per day but I failed. I did come and stared at the monitor couple of times but I got writer block and I know why. I promise I am healing bit by bit nowadays and will come back stronger without care. I miss the old me. I miss me.

15 comments:

  1. Rindu entri Atie.. Lama tak nampak sampailah nampak a few blogger buat entri giveaway Atie. Then datang tengok tak de updated entri pun. Rupanya yang last year punya.. Welcome back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga atie akan kembali menulis kat sini.. Kita tunggu k..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh Atie..what happen? been quite some times that I havent peep here..hope everything is ok and you are ok too..take care and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep strong dear. Take your time and dont push yourself too hard. Everything gonna be okay. InsyaAllah amiin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon ya. Don’t force yourself too much and don’t be so hard on yourself 🧡 just do what you genuinely enjoy. Your loyal readers will wait no matter how long 😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. We miss you too! Boleh come back slow slow. Start by joining giveaway contohnya. Apa pun, I wish u well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm coming and drop here for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Biasalah tu.. Bukan senang nak menulis 1 hari 1 entri..Kalau tulis entri seminggu sekali pun dah cukup bagus..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hii atiey zieya...keep writing pieces.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. itulah mcm dh lama x jenguk atie.. tp kakmim pun jarang jugak update sekarang

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!