Tuesday, September 15, 2009

its my lovely cousin




ZAHEERAH BINTI MANSOR...




my sweet cousin..


younger then me..

die ni suka reka2 poem yg menyayat hati mengenai hidup dia..


  • xpenah kco hidup org
  • baik dgn semua org
  • nice & sweet
  • india tmpt fav dia


hehehe

dia mmg funny gurlz...

suka lepak2 ngn dia..got something special inside her..



i love her damn much...



aku bnci pada org yg suka lukakan hati dia..



even itu lelaki yg dia syg...



A is REALITY
Filed under: my love story —— slimshadysunsetlover @ 5:33p03


A is the begining of ABC
A is what a student like us dream of
A stand for the trouble country name America
A always comes first before z
A is a gred
A is just a letter that I love to say everytime I get my result
A is just I love the most
A is just a letter that every teacher wanted me to grap
In this story
I don’t care about ABC
I don’t care about the result
I don’t even care about the gred
I don’t care what come first
And of couse I don’t care about the damn America
It is about
The A that I missed everyday
The A that idream every night
The A that I search everytime the sun rise
It’s the A that makes me feel lucky
The same A that makes me sing in my shower
Let me spend my whole day live my life in fantasy
The A that will always be the wall that maintain the shape of my hearth
The A that I give my love too
The A that always remain silence in my self
One thing that I can be sure off
That the A will always last forever

written by : era mansor
.
itu poem yg dia coretkan kn isan yg dia sygi...

5 YEARS OF HOPING TO LOVE YOU FOREVER
Filed under: my love story —— slimshadysunsetlover @ 5:33p03
5 years i spending my whole time loving him..but it all past… the time is not running but flying.. the “A” , he is just playing me… he disrespect my love… he being great liar to me…he killed my hope… he burned my dreams… he take away my trust… he take everything i had for him.. im telling you he is my first love ..first man i went out with… that day its a great day for me… but now…. i felt sorry for you my dear “A”… i regret spending the whole night talking to you in phone… regret being there for you… i regret helping you… i regret giving you hope… i regret to trusted you.. i regret being your friend… i regret answering your phone even its late at night.. i regret telling you that im not tired even i am.. YOU DONT DESERVED ME !! even now… i hate you… i just cant say it…. 5 years of hope to love you forever…. in this short time you killed it all…. for this i promise what ever happen…. i not going too turned time like it used to be… YOU DESERVED MY HATE forever

written by: era mansor
itu luahan hati die tyme die tul2 kena dumb ngn guy tue..
"GOSH,I HATE THAT GUY SO DAMN MUCH "
chery..! you ruin everything..!
Filed under: my love story —— slimshadysunsetlover @ 5:33p07
sorry i dint mean to write about you…but i couldnt fight..i guess i was weak..and couldnt even hide it..so i surender just to hear ur voice…so many time i said that i goin live without you..maybe someone else stand beside you..but something chery that you need to know…that deep inside me i feel like im dying…i have to see you..thats all that i asking….oh dear chery give me back my fantasy…the courage that i need to live..the air that i breath..LIVING WITHOUT YOU…my world is so empty…my days are so cold n lonely…each night i mising you like crazy…i wish i can tell you how i feell..better every day….that i didnot hurt when you walk away…BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH…i couldnt find my way…CHERY..! I REALLY FEEL LIKE IM DYING..!!!!!!!!


written by: era mansor
  • SEE,she really cnt 4get dis stupid guy that alwayz like to dumb her
  • dunno how to advice her da

ari tuh aku tulis lam msg yg guy tue mmg buaya..

then die reply

'buatie,plz dun talk like dat..'

aku la bengang toi la ngn jntn tue..

ish2 jmpa kt mana2 cm aku nk sepak smpai berterabur gigi2 semua...

A!!!jgn cuba nk mencabar aku k????!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!