This is just another post of about me !
NAME
Call me Atie or Zieya , either one is OKAY!
AGE
in 2020, my current age is 30!
FAVORITE THINGS TO DO
I am a movie/series and anime's freak!i can watch any genre.
Currently i am into BL THAI DRAMA. u will see me doing lots of review with that genre!
if you asked me either i support LGBT, i do not know if i am but i do not hate it.
i did not feel yucky about it.
MUSICS
I do not have specific genre, as long as its nice for my ears!
if anyone checking my apple music there are lots kind of languages and genre.
Mostly Hindi,English,Japanese,Thai,Mandarin.......etc
TUMMY!
I love to eat! i love meats but i am not a food hunter !
I never say " no thank you " to free food. I don't like to drink milk.
I love plain warm water. I prefer warm then cold.
FAVORITE PLACE
Japan!
My sweet escape always going to be Japan.
I actually fall for this idol from Japan and ended up to go there for concert.
(I am a FAN-GIRL)
Yet i fall for the culture and the language!
So i am learning Japanese since.
FAVORITE COLOR
Currently is yellow.
NOTE
i am very hot-temper person. i easily gets trigger.
I am too straightforward till sometimes i do not filter my words.
I have my own way of thinking and i hate people who likes bashing others.
I am NOT judge mental. People can come to me talks about ANY TOPICS.
i'll put myself in their shoes before i give out my opinion about somethings and i do not mind if people said i'm wrong. I believe karma is a bitch because it happened to me so many times and i stop judging people since that! I have much obsessive syndrome like i easily get hooked on something and can not stop talking/thinking/listening/watching about it/he/she. Do not let me watch things that i am not into because once i fall in the hole, its so hard for me to climb up! Pity me :(.
And lastly, MY GRAMMAR IS TOTALLY ERROR.
Please just ignore if my English/Japanese is NG.
SOCIAL MEDIA
YOU-TUBE / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM


my grammar also bad..heheh
ReplyDeletehye follow you
hahah takleh buat apa dah.. grammar ni..
Deletefollowed u back
owh kita sebaya la. hai chingu! hehe
ReplyDeleteeh ya ka! hiiii !! heeeee
Deletemuda lagi rupanya.. Hye adik.. hehehe
ReplyDeletehahahah 30 muda keee
Deletemuda la dari akak.. hehehe
Deleteheyyy i love yellow too :3 yeah i love orange and yellow . i suka japanese movie yang dorang adapt from manga also some anime . Even i more to kpop
ReplyDeleteyay kita geng!!!! its okay if u more into kpop jnji u suka japanese juga :)
Deleteakak nampak muda. huhu.
ReplyDeletetapi hakikatnyaaaa tua
DeleteMe too! Japan also my fave place to visit! Never get bored to go there.. I hope I will go there again after this Corona
ReplyDeleteI also learn Japanese but still in N5. So me too, my Japanese is not good hahaha
even im route to n3 now..still my japanese is bad hahaha
Deletewow! Sugoine!!! Ganbattemasyo senpai!!
Deleteganbattemasyooooo !!!
Delete