Who watch The Haunting of Hill House? if you do! let's high five!
I will do the review of Hill House later once I have mood and motivation because I watched if few years ago so I forgot the vibes already.
Well, this new series is from their creation but the story is not related.
Always love Netflix Originals English series and will always watch it no matter what the story line is and for English series I don't care about cast I just randomly watch and if I like it, then I will like it :)
PLOT
The story tells of a young au pair hired by a man to look after his niece and nephew at the family country house after they fall into his care. Arriving at the Bly estate, she begins to see apparitions that proceed to haunt the premises.
MY THOUGHTS
I somehow loves the story line, it is slow and no jump scare but it makes me eagerly to finish it in one day to understand more. This series need lots of focus and understanding, it makes my mind to process and arranged the puzzle of each scene for each character. Every each of the character has their own sad story and guilt. The "tucked away" 's scene mostly reminding them their sins that they have done. The betrayal and the rage of each ghost is sad. Somehow this is the story of where do you stay after live and being trapped. This series played with a lot of emotions. As with the characters, Flora and Miles did such a good job. Both kids has delivered truly emotion of being a kids as them self and when they were prosses by Peter and Rebecca. The ending is amazing. It's just perfect, its sad but i like it so much. These story no need for season 2. Let it just ending this way. It's highly recomended. Anyway, this is a beautiful sad love story but full of ghost.
CAST


haaa I tak tengok series ni sebab cerita hantu! Tapi alau takde jumpscare nanti I tengok jugak lah hihi
ReplyDeletehaha best.. tapi slow.. klu u suka love romantic story ok la
DeleteIt looks scary:O thank you for the review:D
ReplyDeleteno jumpscare at all
DeleteSedih tapi banyak hantu ye.. cam ngeri je..
ReplyDeletetak ngeri langsung kak sha
DeleteRasa nak tengok. Kerap jugak tengok cerita hantu-hantu ni
ReplyDeletebest but slow
Deletealamak..sis suka cerita mcm ni..ok ok nti sis tengok..esok ofis dah mula cuti..boleh tgok kat kampung..
ReplyDeletehaha yay bestnya dah starts cuti
Deleteciter hantu..fav ni Atie!
ReplyDeletekita geng sbb suka tgk cita hantu
DeleteJump scare lah yang buat malas nakn layan cerita seram huhu
ReplyDeletetau xpa tapi ni no jump scare at all hehe
DeleteCerita hantu eh? Taknak tengok huhuhu
ReplyDeleteaah kak shima huhuh byk gak hantu dia haha
DeleteFavourite cerita seram. Wow full of ghost ye. Mau terbayang-bayang lepas tengok hehe
ReplyDeletebetul ! i pun terbayang haha
DeleteAku siap tos .., karena telah menonton film hantu ini 😊.
ReplyDeleteBagusnya film ini ada unsur psikologisnya, tak cuma sekedar memasang adegan-adegan menakutkan.
iya kan ?? but sedih jugaaaa
Deletenda mau la tengok kalau ada hantu. sy ni cepat terbawa2 klau cerita seram lagi2 kalau malam sorang2 dekat rumah. memang naya la kalau sy tengok haha
ReplyDeletesame! but i just love horror so much haha
DeleteTak pernah tengok cerita ni Atie. Ada masa boleh layan :)
ReplyDeletedlm netlfix ada
DeleteKakYa tak berapa suka sangat cter antuu ..
ReplyDeletecita ni byk hantu, tak sesuai kakya tgk
Delete