Tuesday, December 8, 2020

3 Will Be Free

From GMMTV and I watched it because of Tay Tawan, I still can not believe myself that I am watching Tay's show. I use to dislike him but now he is one of my happiness ! Watching him ( the real him ) I laughed a lot ! But in Thai industry, Gun ATP is the highest rank as usual.

 
This series took another level of what as expected. I love it so much but its not suitable to be watch by everyone.

  • Drama: 3 Will Be Free
  • Country: Thailand
  • Episodes: 10
  • Aired: Aug 9, 2019 - Oct 11, 2019
  • Aired On: Friday
  • Original Network: GMM One
  • Duration: 50 min.
  • Content Rating: 18+ Restricted (violence & profanity)


MY THOUGHTS

I can not believe it this series hooked me up so much! I usually do not like " runaway " genre but i like the tension on each of every episode of this series. The BGM make us nervous. This series is crazy! I was surprised with the relationship between the three of them. I think this is the first time I have watched something like this. I love Miw's character. She is strong and heartless. A woman power. When Shin asked Neo in what way the love that Neo has for him, i was nervous waiting for the answer but Neo said he loves Shin as much as he love Miw equally. Somehow i think this is make sense :) . The ending is satisfied yet for me, i want Mae to has her happy ending as well. Arghhh i am so hopeless wishing for a happy ending to each of everyone yet i do not get mine in real life at all, LOL

PLOT

Neo is a stripper who is running away from the loan shark Thana and his gang, after having an affair with Thana's wife Vanika. One day, the criminals find him in the bar where he works. In attempting to escape, he ends up bumping into two people who will change his life: Shin, a gay boy, the son of Thana, who is frustrated at being rejected by a friend; and Miw, the manager of a gogo bar who is running away from her past. Accidentally, they end up killing one of the gang members who was chasing Neo, which makes them enemies of the gang. Now all three need to find a solution to escape from this situation together, while at the same time managing the physical and sentimental attraction that arises between them.



CAST
Thank you for reading!

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. klu yg tak suka love story mcm atie ni , mungkin akan suka la hhehehe

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe sorry byk sharing movie jer.. sbb i dont know what else to share haha h

      Delete
  3. complicated betul hidup Neo, yg buat skandal dengan geng mafia tu sapa suruh..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. masukkan dalam list dlu...
    free² nnt blh tgk..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ada scene violence ni kadang menakutkan tapi nak jugak tengok. Selalu kalau ada scene macamana tutup muka tengok celah jari. hahaha
    Ada yang tak happy ending ye. Mungkin lebih fokus happy ending watak utama je.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha betul! tapi violence dia tak la violence mgm thriller hehehe

      Delete
    2. ohh camtu ye. light light sipi sipi je lah.

      Delete
    3. aah betul, cuma love triangle dia unik hahaa

      Delete
  6. Pelbagai juga ya plot cerita dari Thai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has lots of suspense. Thank you for the review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tak banyak episod. Bolehlah layan jika ada kesempatan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love story yg teruk sgt kak shida ssh skit nk hadam..kecuali hindustan hahaaa ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nampak menarik jalan ceritanya ni...

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!