Thursday, March 25, 2021

American Horror Story : Cult

I have Trypophobia as well. But it is just not as extreme as others. As I am writing this review I do not look at the photo at all. I dislike to look at holes. it makes me feel queasy when looking at surfaces that have small holes gathered close together.  


PLOT

The fictional city of Brookfield Heights, Michigan is left divided by the 2016 U.S. presidential election and follows a community torn apart by a dangerous cult leader (Evan Peters) who uses fear as a weapon.

MY THOUGHTS 

This season has no horror or supernatural at all but there are lots of violent involve. This season manipulated lots of people and too many plot twist till you can not guess who is the sane one here. Lots of psycho involve in the cult. This is a story about how they world become crazy after Trump won the election. Some is fighting for the equality and some is taking the advantage out of it and lead into killing. It is exciting to see how Kai lead the cult to make people follow him. I love how Ally grow in every episode after what is done. She has trypophobia and that is been use to make her crazy by someone she loves. This is the plot twist that I do not see it coming. I was tired to be in Ivy's shoes but she is deserve to be treating that way in the end. All it happened again , because of love. Her love towards Oz, their son is all over the place and same goes with Ally. She is willing to do anything to make Oz come back even though she need to join the cult. I am so angry when Winter confess to Ally about how much she care about Ivy, that is annoying! She has no right to say anything in front of Ally. Ally grown so mature and good in handling the situation and that is a good things to keep me watching this series. Most of the scene I have to put away my phone or reduce the brightness on the screen so that I won't see the awful killing scene that is created. I do not like to watch this thriller scene but a friend of mine was so much into AHS and he can not stop talking makes me watching it too. The ending is sad for these two siblings but victory for Ally and just what like Valerie Solanos wants.

CAST

Thank you for reading!

44 comments:

  1. filem satira gini penat nk fikir konfliknya walau nampak horror

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakak Zieya ni seramsikit nak layan horror movie huhu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ini tak horror tapi thriller gila.. bunuhan yg kejam..so better jgn tgk

      Delete
  3. Wow.. baca review atie je dah wow..
    tapi tak tengok kut.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too much mind play kak sha.. tak high recommended pun .. takyah tgk hehe

      Delete
  4. Omg trypophobia, I got goosebumps. Oh god Ally has been through a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sapa lah yang tak geli tengok rupa gitu dik..... akak cite seram omputih tak suka layan penuh darah pastu ngeri bebeno...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omputih mana penuh darah.. yg thailand and indon penuh darah kak dana hehe

      Delete
  6. i tengok sesason 1 lepas tu i tak continue dahh hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. org yg hati cekal ja leh continue.. i pun tgk sbb terpaksa haha

      Delete
  7. I stan sarah paulson.. she is just.. amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. tak sad ending pun... more like woman is the lead

      Delete
  9. Yezzza kak. hihi. Season Cult ia dikaitkan dengan isu semasa seperti Trump.GV tak sempat follow setiap episod masa ini. Huhu. Tapi as usual lakonan semua pelakon regular American Horror Story mmg hebat. Tak sabar tunggu tahun ini punya season cmner. huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itu la, my friend dah tak sabar yg baru ni, i baru nak starts tgk 1984.. skipped coven jap

      Delete
    2. Oh, 1984 ? Spoiler alert kak. Dalam cite ini yang mati akan jadi roh tapi stuck kat tempat dia mati je. As usual, AHS banyak kejutan. Boleh kata setiap episod ada kejutan. The last person yg terselamat pasti mengejutkan penonton.

      Delete
    3. Alamak, setiap episode ada kejutan ke? ok ni yg tak sabar nak tgk ni.. dgn thai drama marathon lagi.. aduh sehari perlukan lebih dari 24 jam ! hahaha

      Delete
  10. good post �� would you like to follow each other? if the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & i'll follow you back. https://camdandusler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allah..tertngok half kepala begitu..terus pening hahaaa adooii atie ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha smua org ada trypophobia.. padahal itu sarang tebuan saja

      Delete
  12. According to your synopsis, if I watched these series, I think I would have nightmares.
    Terbayang bayang.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ouh it's about the cult thingy ? I bet it just scarier than horror movie relate to ghost. Yeah bcs when human become evil they just can beat all ghosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul! manusia lebih jahat dari hantu actually kan ~

      Delete
  14. Macam best je nih! Kena tengok jugaklah nanti..huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you AHS 's fans.. u should check it out :)

      Delete
  15. trypophobia ni ikut keadaan benda tu. kalau ngeri sangat memang tak boleh tengok. Kalau tengok cerita ni tak tahu lah mampu habiskan ke tidak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha cita ni too extreme but i can finished it, so kak fiza pun mampu :)

      Delete
  16. kalau bab cult ni rasa macam real sebab memang ada yang jenis psiko. Dekat Korea ada cult yang sembelih orang untuk upacara pemujaan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ishhh scary kan kalau mcm ni, mcm mna la diorg sanggup nak sakitkan org

      Delete
  17. hew!!! Mrs. A pun ada masalah kalau tengok lobang-lobang banyak nih!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ala..macam pening je nak tgk. hmm..kadang malas nak tengok cerita yang byk kena fikir ni..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kalau jumpa cik tk nak try layan. I think i have no problem with thriller genre like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah i use to have problem with this kind of genre but no more hehe

      Delete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!