I used to think that first love is your first boyfriend. People said that it is hard to forget your first love.
Is it true? That why I feel nothing towards my first boyfriend? I was wondering...
Then some said that the first love is the boyfriend that you love with your whole heart till you willing to sacrifice everything for the person just for them to be happy. Then, to think again that yes I do have one of them that I falling hard and willing to let him go just to make him happy. (AT THAT TIME). But I moved on and I feel nothing towards him anymore. Like whenever he come back or I am trying to picturing myself marrying him, NO! It will never happened because I am not I use to be before. So, that is not my first love too?
Is it true? That why I feel nothing towards my first boyfriend? I was wondering...
Then some said that the first love is the boyfriend that you love with your whole heart till you willing to sacrifice everything for the person just for them to be happy. Then, to think again that yes I do have one of them that I falling hard and willing to let him go just to make him happy. (AT THAT TIME). But I moved on and I feel nothing towards him anymore. Like whenever he come back or I am trying to picturing myself marrying him, NO! It will never happened because I am not I use to be before. So, that is not my first love too?
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DEFINATION ABOUT FIRST LOVE?
Then a junior came to me and asked about my love experience. So I told her about this guy that until today, if someone mentioned his name or anything related to him, I will feel something, I will feel heartache, regrets angry, good memories so many mix feeling and I rather quite but wanting to listen more about him. At first I thought its because between us has no closure but then when the junior asked when do i started to like him, I was like hmmmm perhaps when I was in primary school? Bammmm!!!!
Then I was like asking the junior,
" Is it because he is my first love, the first person I like this is why I have all this mix feeling towards him? "
She just shake her head saying
" I don't know "
So here i am asking all my lovely readers,
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINATION ABOUT FIRST LOVE?
Do please answer me because I am confuse :)

My first love is my abah.. Sebanyak mana pun akak kenal lelaki dalam hidup ini abah akak tetap yang pertama.. Lelaki pertama yang ada dalam hidup akak dan akan sentiasa istimewa.. I have mix feeling every time i think about him.. ini definisi cinta pertama akak.. Dua lelaki sahaja yang masih kekal di ingatan.. my abah and my hubby.. hehehe..
ReplyDeleteYes ! i think this is so true.. like cinta pandang pertama and masih kekal segar dalam hati kan
DeleteFirst love eh? Teringat lagu Utada Hikaru. Kami husband and wife suka lagu tu. Suka minat yang sama dulu suka all about Jepun walaupun sekarang aura K lagi kuat. Hihi
ReplyDeleteHahaha susah nak buang Japan klu dah minat dari dulu kan, the vibe is different hehe .. best klu hubbywife kongsi minat yg sama :)
DeleteI'm like you, I forgot my first boyfriend after broke up.
ReplyDeleteI think first love is someone that will always be in love and will never forget about. Someone that wherever or whenever you see, your heart will always be doki doki.
this is so true! it doesnt meant that u ever have relationship with the person or not, its someone that always makes u doki doki
DeleteJawab dlm komen ke. Hehe
ReplyDeleteDefinisi cinta sangat luas. Cinta makhluk, cinta alam hatta cinta kepada sang Pencipta. Haha
Bg Naim, first love ialah cinta kepada diri sendiri .maksud jaga kesihatan kalau frust dgn manusia jgn siksa diri. Haha..
Move on senang di lafaz. Tapi luka lambat baik kiilki
itu self love.... first love kita cintakan org lain .. heheh
DeleteDefinition of 1st love ? Huhu. In my opinion, first love is the first moment of our life to fall in love with someone truly, madly and deeply. Just like the moment of love at first sight of Sarawat to Tine (2gether series). hihi.
ReplyDeleteitu love first sight hehe.. bukan first love hehe and yuppp... Sarawat to Tine is HITOMEBORE ( LOVE FIRST SIGHT )
Deletehmmm... nice topic. defination of first love. hahah u make me thinking just now, who is my first love... haha. 1st boyfriend or someone i m fall in love from the first sight? suddenly i feels like, its complicated answer myself.
ReplyDeleteMAYBE..... first love is someone that im falling hard, i feels comfortable with him, i just love all the thing he did... i feel sad, angry but still can accept all the flaw. i dont know. but i m not with my first love. its doesnt matter. BUT the important thing is who is the last with you. who is with you just now. who is your soulmate. who is build up future and make family with you.
true, last love all is that matter.. its just i am confuse with the first love's definition hehehe
DeleteFirst crush maybe? Dia sudah meninggal. Al-Fatihah.
ReplyDeleteFinally!!! this is the one that i looked for ! First crush ! :) Alfatihah.. semoga dia ditempatkan dia kalangan yang baik baik ..amin
Deleteto me first love can't be expressed..it's beyond expression..an ineffable moment
ReplyDeletehmmmmm complicated
DeleteFirst love, bila kita tak jumpa dia, rasa rindu. Bila jauh atau sesuatu halang antara kita dan dia, kita sedih, menangis. Gitulah definisi akak. :)
ReplyDeleteAkak bg definisi true love ni, bahayaa kalau first love buat apa rasa mcm ni kalau he is not the one with akak right now
Deleteorang pertama yang kita ada hati dengan?
ReplyDeleteSama la maksud firt love kita. Haha
kan? tak kira la if dia skrg walau bukan milik kita kan ?
Deletesubjektif. pakwe pertama first love. insan pertama yang betul2 matang sayang kita cara matang, first love jugak. famili pun first love. mungkin first love pun kena pecah beberapa ketagori lagi haha
ReplyDeletefamily is true love.. cinta yg kekal... first love is someone yg still makes us feel things that we cant describe hehehe
DeleteMy dad! Haha.. Cliche sangat.. First love to me means dialah yg pertama berjaya buka hati untuk buat sesuatu yang lain daripada lain.. kadang kadang kerja gila.. kadang kadang buat sy jadi lebih baik.. and then.. sy berani hadap mcm mcm untuk dia..saya tetap doakan yang terbaik meskipun dia bukan milik saya... Ewah...
ReplyDeletenice answer ! heheh boleh guna.. but for my dad, he is my infinity love .... hehehe
Deletemy first love was at form 2 until 11 years. now he married somebody else. ndatau macam mana mau describe but for me, its okay if our first love tidak berakhir dengan marriage..at least kita pernah merasa bahagia dengan mereka sebelum bertemu dengan the real one :)
ReplyDeletethis is the answer that i am looking for ! :)
Deletemy first love is like nightmare to meee.. hehe
ReplyDeletewaaa this is scary love hehehe
Deleteyes.. finally married now, alhamdulillah
DeleteMy First Love? Someone that I want to hate so bad but my heart just won't let me. Urgggh
ReplyDeletehmmm this can be first love too .. yg beri kita kesan kan
DeleteIkut akal yg waras..1st love mesti lah si Ayah..bila dah berdikari dah pndai tambah hati dlm hati..akan ada yg ke dua..husben pula..but ayah tetap no.1...tanpa ayah saya tiada didunia ini :)
ReplyDeletetapi klu tgk Ayah rasa berdebar2 ke ?
DeleteTetiba tak reti nak komen pasal ni. #krikkrik
ReplyDeletehahahahah
DeleteMy first love eh emmm macam mana ya nak kata haha of course la ayah kita kan heheh kan kan kan ke salah
ReplyDelete