Monday, April 19, 2021

Syawal untuk Semah

I did not read any plot or see any cast before started watching this. And so excited to see Nabila Huda. She is my favorite actress. 


MY THOUGHTS
 So back to the telemovie. The love between two sister is real. They are so close to each other and can't leave without each other. This is a story about family circle. What i do not understand was why do they need to marrying their kids? I do not understand and can not accept if my parents force me to marry my cousin. Its is so weird. This telemovie has lots of flashback and you have to really know the situation. I watched it while driving so I am confuse with the the storyline some but manage to catch back. Anyhow, its a good and touching series but I do feel its real. A few part their trying to make it emotional just I did not feel it. But I love how they make it happy ending because usually Eid's telemovie, they will end it with sad ending but this telemovie has good and happy ending. I do not mind to watch it again.

CAST
Thank you for reading!

21 comments:

  1. Nampak ada pelakon nabila huda.confirm best cerita ni 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ni telemovie tgk cenel bp eh?? Fauziah nawi n norlia ghani ke the 2 sisters tu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. menarik kisahnya n watak dibawa pelakon2 hebat

    ReplyDelete
  4. barisan para pelakon memang dah mantap ni atie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda like this telemovie because I'm a sucker for cliche Raya drama. Haha. Plus, Nabila Huda never disappoints

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barisan pelakonnya memang mantap! Pandai hidupkan watak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are movies for end's? Wow I didn't know that. Thank you for sharing ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nabila huda pun salah seorang favorite pelakon saya, lakonan dia selalu jeeee menjadi and best!
    Tapi kahwin dengan cousins? Wuuuuu samalah, takkk boleh terima kalau kena kahwin dengan cousins. Bukan ke tak digalakkan berkahwin dengan cousins? Tak berkembang keturunan kata someone hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Syazuwan Hassan tu... Tinggi n hensem! Hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. biasa kalau drama/movie raya ni mesti sedih kn hujung cerita

    ReplyDelete
  11. cliche sangat drama melayu kahwin dengan sepupu sendiri kan. Tak berkembang macam tu. Btw, cast ni sama dengan telefilem ketupat terakhir. Norlia Ghani, Fauziah Nawi & Nabila Huda. Hero je lain :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. GV pun suka tgk cite happy ending. baru rasa puas kalau tgk. huhu, dah lama rasanya tak tgk drama raya cmnie. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah confirm best sebab ada Nabila Huda, Fauziah Nawi, Norlia Ghania. Semua ni fave actress..

    ReplyDelete
  14. pelakon-pelakonnya hebat.. Ada Nabila Huda memang menariklah..

    ReplyDelete
  15. pelakon kalau best baru syok layan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe kalau ada nabila huda kompem best!!

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!