Watched A QUIET PLACE before watching A QUIET PLACE II.
These two are goodie good and you wont regret it.

PLOT
During a baseball game, the Abbott family - wife Evelyn, husband Lee, deaf daughter Regan, and sons Marcus and Beau - and other spectators witness a strange cloud-like object hurtle towards the Earth. Hostile extraterrestrial creatures attack and begin slaughtering people. The blind creatures possess armored skin, have extraordinary speed and strength, and track victims with hypersensitive hearing, attacking anything that makes a noise.
MY THOUGHT
Watched this movie without remembering the cast and storyline of the prequel at all. I only remember there are some animals that will kill once they heard the voice. I kind of like this movie a lot. I love how strong the bonding between the family who wants to take care of each other. All the characters are strong and not selfish. I like how the story flow and the part where the baby and Marcus are locked in the hole where there are lack of oxygen does make me feel worried and shaking because I don't want the baby to be dead. Since I dont have any complaint about this movies so I might just leave it here like this and it is highly recommended !
CAST

assalam atie pahabaq
ReplyDeleteeverybody just keep quiet :D
ReplyDeleteselamat menonton atie
ReplyDeletesiyes la ade part 2 dah..aaaaa kne tengokk
ReplyDeleteTak sabar nak tengok... Belum tengok lagi yang no.2 ni.
ReplyDeletetunggu filem ni kat wayang tak kuar2 sebab covid. tapi tak tau la dah kuar ke tak.
ReplyDeleteSelamat menonton. :)
ReplyDeletetk tgk lagi yg part 2 ni..yg part 1 dlu dh tgk
ReplyDeleteBerdebar gila masa tengok filem ini.. hahaha
ReplyDeleteIt's a great story, though I wished Lee didn't die in the first movie. Hope there'll be a follow up to this sequel.
ReplyDelete