The poster are so plain and so dull. This is my first time when I came across this poster but since I love horror movie so I put it on the list. Fully forget about it then my brother came and said lets watch this movie and you won't regret it and yeah, I watched it 5 times already and will re-watch it anytime soon.
MY THOUGHTS
The concept is totally brilliant. I love how the storyline, simple conflict and best of the best are, all the cast are good in holding their own character. They script are amazing and normal. Since my brother gave out a lil bit out spoiler said that do not give up on this movies halfway because there are more to look forward so, I stayed. If he did not warned me I would already leave when Alif got his leg pulled on the bed because I hate how they make up the ghost's hand. I love the part where they clap the hand and wait for the clap to be replied and love how the camera works with background sound at that moment. Anyway, this movies is too good to give out the spoiler. I love the ending. For me the ending are mostly brilliant. If this series goes to cinema I believe it will make tons of money. Watch it if you haven't.
CAST


menarik ulasan atie terasa nk tonton
ReplyDeletetak suka cita hantu.. Hahaha kalo tengok automatik pegi joging.
ReplyDeletebest movie ni..i suka plot twist sebab penuh dengan kejutan dan tak expect dengan jalan cerita dia :)
ReplyDeletewak x larat nk tonton movie hantu nih., huhuhu
ReplyDeletePoster dia memang macam hampeh pun tapi cerita dia superb habis.. memang tak sangkalah..
ReplyDelete