Monday, January 3, 2022

Cinderella

I did not know that we have this movie coming in before I saw Shawn Mendes posted a congratulation's post for Camila. Saw it in explore thru Instagram and I search for it.
As her first movie, she is good but a bit stiff. This Cinderella movie is a musical concept so they use the actor/actress's real voices. All the songs are good.




MY THOUGHTS

Like this movie a lot but only one time watched. They changed the ending of the real Cinderella movie makes it much way better. I like how her stepmother is not that mean to her. Both of her step sister is not that evil like from the original one. I like how the King and Queen interaction. This movie is highly recommended and its from Sony Pictures not Disney so the ending is totally different. James Cordon always brings the best character no matter in what movies he is in. Enjoyyy !!

CAST
Thank you for watching!


11 comments:

  1. Menarikkan bila dia ubah ending tu dan mak tiri serta kakak tiri dia tak jahat sangat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ulasan menarik pasti tertarik menontonnya kisah dongeng femes ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah menarik bila endingnya berlainan dari biasa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahad lepas saya menonton The KingsMan..tapi saya tak tahu la pulak nam buat review macam mana hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. menarik bila ending tak seperti yang biasa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahhh.. kalau ada different.. teringin jugak nengok.. Hoho... Hi Cik Atie, nanti bagi details eh.. ada entri kat blog.. tahniah jadi pengomen aktif kat blog Nona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cerita cinderella tak pernah tak best. Baik versi kartun mahupun versi orang. he2~

    ReplyDelete
  8. menarik juga ending dia ada plot twist

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!