Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wordless Wednesday : HAPPY BIRTHDAY BA !

It should be wordless but today is so special.

The date has been set that my hero was born. He is the reason that I am breathing today. Despite all the hard time that he been thru, he will always try his best to keep me being alive. I owe him.  
  " Ba takut Atie tak kuat " 
This line is always in my mind in whatever I am about to do. Even I wish for the negativity but this words always in my mind. 

I am not ugly but I am old ! Hahahaha

Dear Ba, Moga cahaya Allah sentiasa bersama Ba. Thank you segala ajaran dunia dan akhirat yang ba ajarkan. Bekalan dihati sentiasa. Doa moga ba sentiasa sihat dan always jadi kekuatan Atie.

8 comments:

  1. SANAH HELWAH BA ATIE SHT SJHTRA TIASA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dad :D May god bless you more :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betul itu abah atau Ba itu sumber kekuatan. Selamat harijadi untuk Ba Atie.
    Abah akak selalu tolong akak dengan masalah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday untuk ayah Atie. semoga sihat sentiasa dan dipelihara keselamatan dan kesihatan. Aamiin..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selamat ulang tahun untuk abah Atie..

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!