Recommend by moon! We both promise each other the swap our favorite sitcom, he watches FRIENDS and I have to watch BBT and I did. To be honest just to have the knowledge so I can talk and discuss with him. I watched it without emotion towards all the characters. And dislike some of the main characters thinking what was this about. No emotional feeling and full of sarcasm. Moreover, towards Sheldon. Moon said he cried bit here and there till the last season, yet I don't see it why.




Until I finished YOUNG SHELDON and fall in love with all the character and rewatching this BIG BANG THEORY with full of love towards Sheldon. And yes, I cried here bit and there. Understand deep about each character and manage to laugh it out. And till now, I can crack a joke with moon whenever we both encounter the similar situation of us both with FRIENDS and BBT!
I bet people no need a review from this series since its popular and lots of posting about it so I am just here to tell that I finally treating this series as FRIENDS that I can rewatching it 100x more without getting bored. Thank you, Moon, for making me watch this sitcom :)
menarik ulasannya
ReplyDelete