Saturday, October 10, 2020

Mirror Twins Season 1


We in the fandom was all excited when this drama was advertised. 
Fujigaya Taisuka from KISMYFT2 plays in two roles. 
The angel twins & The evil twins!
Keigo is a very handsome police man.
Yuugo is a very hot villain.



When Keigo was young, his twins brother , Yuugo was kidnapped in front of his eyes. Due to the guilty feeling, Keigo end up to be a police man because he wanted to look after Yuugo. A murder took place one day and the DNA of the evidence has the same DNA of Keigo, so suspected that it was Yuugo who is the one who did it. Keigo has a girlfriend but she never sleep over. Whenever Keigo asked him to stay and rest at his home. She will come out with lots of reason. 
Who is the real identity of his girlfriend ?

Yuugo always thinks that his family never love him. He always thinks that his family choose Keigo over him. So that, he always has grudge towards his twins brother Keigo. He wants a revenge. It was a very sad ending in season 1.


  • Drama: Mirror Twins
  • Country: Japan
  • Episodes: 8
  • Aired: Apr 6, 2019 - May 25, 2019
  • Aired On: Saturday
  • Original Network: Fuji TVTokai TV
  • Duration: 45 min.









I will do the sharing/ranting for Season 2 soon :) 

41 comments:

  1. wow.. nice plot.. atau keigo dan yuugo ni orang sama tapi split identity.. hmm.slalu cerita cam ni seesuatu sgt..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh berseason ya huhu sy sekarang mau elak cerita2 panjang sbb bila terjebak nanti malam2 nda cukup tidur. sy kalau suda start marathon fuhh..dua minggu bole habis 4 season prison break n 1 month tuk 8 season vampire diaries haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah omgg we are same! tapi i lagi suka season dari movie

      Delete
  3. Eh.. ada 2 seasons ke.. Best eh.. Ada nampak hari tu tapi tak berjaya lagi nak tengok..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nampak macam best nanti nak try tengok. season 2 dah tayang ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dah tayang day season 2... i rasa 4 episode je for season 2

      Delete
  5. Wah besti ni..tak pernah tengok lagi..Astro ke

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story interests me. Where can I watch it? Also, I love j-drama a lot. Hehe 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am not sure, perhaps u can watch it in kissasian/fastdrama.. if u cant find it let me know.. il help

      Delete
  7. I watch both season and I kinda love it. It's sad but at the same time it's not boring. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss!! japanese has story line that kinda reality than korean

      Delete
    2. yeah exactly. It's hard not to love them. I also them love their medical dramas. Both Japan and Korea have a really good medical dramas. Not gonna compared to us since we just can't. haha

      Delete
    3. compare to us klu, if jawatan dia tu as doctor, the scene is going to be somewhere doctor wearing uniform ja, mana pernah ada masuk bilik operation ? lol klu others country, the still put at least one operation task in the series or movie.. SHAME ON US !

      Delete
    4. exactly. I learn a lot of medical terms and can actually relate it in real life. One of my favourite is Kounodori. Have you ever watch it? At first I watch it because of the male lead since I love Go Ayano but later on fell in love with the drama and watch the whole 2 season without fail. haha

      Delete
    5. i don't think i ever watch any Ayano Go's dramas/movies.. what is the plot? macam best je....

      Delete
    6. ahhh i detect typos there. no not typos but my sentences are kinda messed up XD. Whatever, just ignore it.

      Well, I'm not sure if you gonna like it but I love it. It's not heavy and I enjoyed it. It's about Dr Sakura (ayano go) who works gynecologist (all related to pregnancy thingy) and also a very famous but mysterious pianist. If you ever try and watch it, let me know what you think about the drama okay. ^^

      Delete
    7. dont worry about your sentences are messed up, my english is total NG so i can not detect yours hahaha ...
      i will try and make a review about it !! thanks for the suggestion

      Delete
    8. hahahah yayy okay. looking forward to it.

      this is not romance but more into family kinda stuff. plus, i'm not so into cringe romance things so this one is just perfect. i hope you'll enjoy it.

      Delete
    9. i am so not into love story , unless its BL hahaha .. sbb tak emotional sngt

      Delete
  8. I have a twin. So yeah this kind of story hahaha why always make one person good and another evil . Me and my twin both good lol . But I would like to watch it . Ugh sad ending? I need to provide a lot of tissues :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are twins?? omgg omgg !! this is interesting

      Delete
    2. oh wow twins. that's awesome.

      Delete
    3. awesome right! i love twins ! hehehe

      Delete
    4. yeah. i am always amaze every time i see pair of twins.

      Delete
  9. Oowahhh cam menarik ! Nak kena tengok juga ni

    ReplyDelete
  10. susah juga kembar terpisah dengan dua profession yang berbeza. Menarik cerita ni. Boleh tengok.

    ReplyDelete
  11. alaa..sedih ke? x boleh x boleh kang habis tisu dlm rumah ni ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sedih gila.. lastly semua about kasih sayang antara kembar hmmm

      Delete
  12. Cerita macam ni mesti suspen juga nak sampai ke ending kan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak suspen, cuma its more about feeling love to the sibling

      Delete
  13. woa woa woa
    looks like this series is good!!

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!