Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
I watched this dorama while it still on going and I am sharing here.
I have plenty of Japanese dorama that i have watched since 2016 but i do not have time to make a sharing here one by one because i have lots of on going drama and recently feeling so much with Thai Series.
I watched this dorama while it still on going and I am sharing here.
I have plenty of Japanese dorama that i have watched since 2016 but i do not have time to make a sharing here one by one because i have lots of on going drama and recently feeling so much with Thai Series.
I watched this dorama because of KOYAMA KEIICHIRO and TAMAMORI YUTA. I basically have marathon all these two's movie and dorama for sure and I was so excited when news released that Tama and Keichan will be in the same dorama.
My fangirl heart can not calm down.
Fans KISUMAI said : Our mother ( Yokoo-san ) asked Keichan to take care of Tama at set.
Fans NEWS said : Do not have to worry when our own mother ( Keichan ) is the one is in the set with Tama.
Keichan bought Tama sorajiro!!! heheehehee :)
Furukawa Yuki, one of the ikemen in Japanese industry that i known from watching ITAZURA NA KISSU and i will do this review soon too :)
- Drama: Juuyou Sankounin Tantei
- Country: Japan
- Episodes: 8
- Aired: Oct 20, 2017 - Dec 8, 2017
- Aired On: Friday
- Original Network: TV Asahi
- Duration: 45 min.
PLOT
Maneki Kei works as a model. He has bad luck with murder cases taking place when he works. Maneki Kei becomes an important witness in these murder cases. To clear his name, Maneki Kei and his model friends Suo Itsuki and Shimon Toma attempt to solve the murder cases.
MY THOUGHTS
This dorama is so funny and perfect. To be witness on a murder and be a suspect is not a good things. But Kei calmly solve the issue perfectly and manage to go out from it. Having another two good friend who works as a model as well, Itsuki and Shimon is chaotic. Itsuki who likes to read all this kind of detective manga always excited whenever Kei has to face this issue. He will be super focus and help Kei to solve the murder but never at all help Kei. All Itsuki's hint and solution is ridiculous. I just making Kei way more helpless. Shimon? So i watch Itazura Na Kissu before Sankounin Tantei and super shocked that Furukawa Yuki can delievered this kind of super happy child character. He is so cute and so opposite of Irie Naoki. This dorama has each episode each case that need to be slove so it is not link to one another but 8 episode is just have to watch and it is not enough. Hope for another season of this but muri ne... since now its already 2021 and no news about it at all. Tama is getting amazing in each of dorama that he played. He is such a talented idol, actor. I met Tama and Keichan in real life. Tama is super white while Keichan is being Keichan!

Tamamori Yuta www ~ you wrote it Yuya :p
ReplyDeleteomggg !!! ahahahaah why on earth i put yuya? lol edited!! hahaha
DeleteI liked this drama sooo much. So many handsome boys in a drama 😍 I didn't know where to look first. :D Hope that their road will meet again <3 Thank you for sharing it. ❤
ReplyDeletethats why ! i dont even know where to look as well when im watching this dorama hahah
DeleteIt genre and your thoughts reminds me of Nancy Drew's. Anyway it must be excited to meet Tama and Keichan.
ReplyDeleteyes!!!! i work hard to met these two! hehehe
Deletesambungan sirinya dinanti kan atie
ReplyDeletetak mungkin haha
DeleteMacam menarik.. hero dia comel.. hehehe
ReplyDeleteyou will like it kak sha.. sbb lawak hehe
DeleteMemang tengah looking for Jdorama!! Thank you for the suggestion :) :)
ReplyDeleteglad that i could helped :)
DeleteBest tengok cerita murder cases ni. Teringat pulak cerita i love tokyo legend kawaii detective dulu pernah tengok. Setiap minggu kes berbeza. tapi tak habis tengok siri tu sebab tak jumpa dah sambungan siri siri dia. huhu
ReplyDeletealamak, cita lama ka tu? siapa pelakon? nanti atie cari tgk
Deleteboleh dipertimbangkan utk ditonton sbb x byk episod hahaha
ReplyDeletehehehehehe
DeleteMenatang apa dorama tu? Soalan jujur dari makcik ketinggalan ketapi.
ReplyDeletedorama tu ialah drama.. dorama is in japanese :)
DeleteOh.. I see. Mekasih for the info. :)
Deletekurang tgk korea.. haha kecuali tv show
ReplyDeletethis is japanese.. i dont watch korean
Deletelawa2 pelakonnya.
ReplyDeletehandsomeeeeee kot
Deleteok i bookmark dulu..hehe
ReplyDeletelook forward for your review :)
DeleteKira model + saksi yang menyelesaikan kes kan? Menarik!
ReplyDeletedia bukan saksi tapi suspek hahaha so kena selesai sendiri kalau taknak kena tangkap
Deleteomg this one la yg i bookmarked tp lupa nak tgk. i got so many more dlm list tp lupe nk tgk.
ReplyDeletehahahahaha nanti rajin tgk la :)
Delete