Thursday, May 6, 2021

Ouija

I think I have watched this movie for more than one time but I just can not remember the story line. I used to be horror movie freak but not anymore.
  "Uhukkk atie love BL now Uhukkk " 
I got a day off finally and mingling around Netflix and I clicked on this movie. Wanna watch few minute only but I actually finished it. 


PLOT

Debbie Galardi recalls playing Ouija with her best friend Laine Morris as children. In the present day, Debbie throws her Ouija board into the fire, burning it. Debbie implies to Laine that something strange happened with the Ouija board. After Laine leaves, the Ouija board reappears in Debbie's bedroom. Debbie becomes possessed and hangs herself with Christmas lights inside her home.

MY THOUGHTS 

I can understand how Laine can not move on after Debbie's death. She kind of blame herself for not trying to understand Debbie. Inside in her heart feels like Debbie is not as what people think. If I were Debbie, I kind of want to know the truth as well why is this happening. Losing a best friend is not a joke. The plot twist of this conflict is interesting, it makes me jaw drop. I love it and will watch it again soon.   

CAST
Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Plot twist yang menarik ye Atie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cerita ni boleh tahan seram. Tengok sekali je.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tengok movie ni dekat cinema dulu. masa tunggu nak masuk hall tu ada orang kena rasuk terus cuak nak tengok haha. movie ni not bad lah tapi masa tu lah. now kalau layan balik xtau cemana feeling dia haha

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!