Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Jujutsu Kaisen

I am so late to share my thoughts on this. Most of my friend watched this while it was on going but i take a step longer to finished it because I have plenty of others to finish it. Like I have more drama and GMMTV always has their way.


PLOT

Yuji Itadori is a boy with tremendous physical strength, though he lives a completely ordinary high school life. One day, to save a friend who has been attacked by cursed spirits, he eats the finger of Sukuna, taking the curse into his own soul. From then on, he shares one body with the King of Curses.

MY THOUGHT

Fall for Itadori's character which is funny and i like how he brings out himself to listen to his grandpa's will before he died that he has to help others even a bit just because he is strong. The character is totally different from others anime that I have seen. Itadori is willing to help people just because of the last wish. He cant ignore it so he helped others. And fall hard when i got a glimpse of Sukuna, the handsome villain in the era. I like it when Sukuna took part in Itadori's body more like inside him. I like how Sukuna talks and being so relaks but at the same time a lil bit funny. Funny is not the one that make me laugh but the one makes me said ! OH THATS MY MAN! hahaha! falling in love with 2D character is crazy but this is just not me. Anyone who watched Jujutsu Kaisen will have the same opinion as mind which is SUKUNA RYOMEN IS A VERY HANDSOME VILLIAN ! I always like how school kids has their own team to fight for peace. Like Naruto, Boku No Hero so Jujutsu Kaisen is one kind of the series. I enjoyed every bits of the friendship between Itadori, Megumi and Nobara also their teacher Satoru Gojou. Feels like I am watching Naruto because the character pretty much the same but different. Oh you know what I meant! Anyway! Its a very good to watch and its really recommended. 

CHARACTERS

Thank you for reading!

12 comments:

  1. ANime best. lepas ini ada movie plak. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagus bahasa Inggeris kamu.. Saya Inggeris bolehlah sedikit-sedikit. Dah lama juga tinggalkan kerja yang memerlukan saya berbahasa Inggeris, dulu di department marketing, adalah juga speaking English dengan orang-orang luar negara. Tapi bila dah lama sangat tak berbahasa Inggeris, rasa kekok pulak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nak kena tengok ni macam nii

    ReplyDelete
  4. even gojou kinda looks like kakashi sensei xD i can see how similar jjk and naruto's characters. my fav character is megumi! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. halah..halah..kak shida xlayan Anime ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belom habis tengok!!!!! Nak pasang kat tv baru layan. Anak pulak takut. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ada nampak aritu tapi kdrama, jdrama on the list banyak lagi terus tangguhkan dulu.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faham sangat tu banyak nak tengok drama/movie/anime :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kadang kadang jer layan anime . huhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. differ for me..i fall hard for Gojo lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I baru baca review anime ni dekat blog Litah. Jalan cerita dia menarik

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!