Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Bad Genius The Series

 Here we are ! Watched this series because i love Bad Genius Movie.
In this series the story line is pretty much the same, the role is the same yet they changed the cast.



  • Drama: Bad Genius
  • Country: Thailand
  • Episodes: 12
  • Aired: Aug 3, 2020 - Sep 8, 2020
  • Aired On: Monday, Tuesday
  • Original Network: GMM One
  • Duration: 53 min.
  • Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older


  • PLOT

  • What started from exam cheating in the classroom escalated to stealing a national test paper. These are not your everyday students. They're a reflection of the cheating that happens at every level in Thai society. Guaranteed with different versions and various forms of drama unlike the movie.
    (Source: WeTV Thailand and Dramalist)

  • MY THOUGHTS

  • This series the plot is all the same as movie but they expend the story line. I like it so much and every scene make me nervous with the splendid BGM. I love all the cast. They are so much betrayal between these 4. The way of cheating by tune and clock/movement is amazing and i dont even think if we can do this. Anyhow, I am so mad at bank! He is stupid and selfish. I can not accept it when Lin is in love with him. Lin scarified her scholarship to help Bank yet this stupid boy never grateful. I am waiting for Lin to spill that she gave her part of scholarship to Bank but it was not script. In this series they include how each of their parents's story as well. The relationship between Pat and Grace is cute as well. The ending is super and it is not end here. I can not wait for season 2 ! Hopefully they will have it.


  • CAST

  • Thank you for reading!

38 comments:

  1. wow. ada series?
    bukan mudah sebeno nyer nak jadik gitu ekk.
    memang kena bebetul genius nak memikirkan plan.
    hu hu hu hu hu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul, tatau la how diorg ada idea nak cheating mcm ni

      Delete
  2. the way u review really make me wanted to watch it asap lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh. Tak tahu pulak ada series. Kena tengok ni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ni macam cerita yang satu tu jugak kan? jalan cerita macam sama, tapi kaella lupa tajuk la hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. tak tengok pun movie dia tapi siri dia memang best..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pun suka movie dia but since I dah tahu jalan cerita, tak tahu la nak layan ke tak series ni

    ReplyDelete
  7. ade the series plak.. bole la layan nanti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah, best ni. Bersemangat rasa nak tengok. Hihi 🤭

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kalau jalan cerita sebiji cam movie cuma dipanjangkan, tak sure lah nak tengok ke tak.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOh layan..ade series ni..boleh marathon..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha jenuh kalau meniru semua time exam. Tak tahu dah siapa betul-betul pandai kan

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice review atie! perhaps nanti bole jgk masuk dalam list but no so soon la hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya kan , mana tau if wanna take a break from anime at the moment

      Delete
  13. Bad Genius, salah satu Thai film yang saya pernah layan. Filem dia best. Ada moral value. Sekarang buat series pulak ye.

    ReplyDelete
  14. KakYa pernah tgk movie ni dlu. Best gak la jalan citer dia .

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!