Sunday, February 28, 2021

2 Moons

This is a LGBT's series and you can just skip if you not wanting to know and read about it.

My friend suggested me to watch this series. After I saw the casts, I found out that Bas is so cute. So, why not adding BL couple on my list right ? And know who I saw??? I saw Boun ! Omg he looks so young and not yet shine! Still handsome but a bit chubby. 
Boun in Until We Meet Again is rise and shine, glad that he found his own star series. :)



Adapted from the BL Novel "Two Moon" by Chiffon_cake.
I did not read the novel so I can not compare within two but I likes the story line of the series itself.

  • Drama: 2 Moons
  • Country: Thailand
  • Episodes: 12
  • Aired: May 7, 2017 - Jul 23, 2017
  • Aired On: Sunday
  • Original Network: GMM One
  • Duration: 45 min.
  • Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

PLOT

Wayo Panitchayasawad is a freshman at a university that is also attended by his long-time secret love, Phana Kongthanin, a second-year student. As the Campus Moon, Pha is extremely popular but he does not seem to enjoy popularity at all. When Yo becomes the Moon of his department, the two meet on a daily basis. Their relationship starts quite rough since Pha seems to pick on Yo, but things change.

MY THOUGHTS

Wayo is just too cute in his character. He likes to imagine things and be sad about it. I like it when he stare at P'Pha every time he came to the area. Love when he stare at P'Pha whenever P'Pha is teasing him. I love the facts about the phone call at 3am! Wayo has a shrine of P'Pha's photo in his room is cute. Wayo's character is same as Third in TOL, he does not trying to acting cute, he already cute as he is with the expression. I love Ming and Wayo's friendship, Ming always the to be busy body with Wayo's relationship. He fought so hard to be Engineering's representative on Moon's contest because Wayo is representative for Science Major and P'Pha will be there at the area to help all the juniors. Ming's acting being possessive toward Wayo to make P'Pha react is hilarious. I also love the part when P'Pha see Wayo with glasses on and finally all the memories in the high school came back. Kyaaa!!! Wayo thinks P'Pha saw his ugliness but P'Pha likes him with glasses on!!! The friendship between P'Pha, Kit and Bean are goodie good as well. They supporting each other is every cute. I just love all these character in this series , does not have much conflict its a very light story to enjoy with.

So, I don't know what actually happened with this production, I saw they recall all over again this series with different character. So, since i wanna see the development between Ming and Kit's relationship and Beam's relationship, i need to watch the new whole cast but i do not wanna waste my time re-watch from episode 1 , i will jump straight to episode 6 after the night Phana asked Wayo to be his boyfriend. I hope all the character can catch my heart :).

CAST
Thank you for reading!

32 comments:

  1. So cute that P'Pha remembers all the good memories in school by seeing Wayo with grasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats why but he is cluess with who he is at first heehhe

      Delete
  2. rajin layan eh.. hahaha.
    baru smlm nampak bulan penuh. lupa nk ambik gambaq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! nak tengok ni

    ReplyDelete
  4. selain japan,, U r so addicted into thailand drama. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i like chinese too if there are xiao zhan and wang yi bo hahaha

      Delete
  5. But we have only 1 moon.. 😅😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  6. Novel pun ada genre ni ye. Baru tahu. Saya fikir semua genre macam ni tak boleh ada di pasaran :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ada... for my opinion, this genre sells a lot ... and kat malaysia mmg takdak..tapi ni kan cita thailand.. thai plak dah boleh same sex marriage tak salah

      Delete
  7. Wayo tu comel giler.. Hahaha..
    Bila akhirnya P'Pha sedar yang Wayo tu budak yang dia suka hanya disebabkan kaca mata, masa nie memang sweet.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wayo takyah nak buat muka comel kan, dia dah originally comel. pastu muka binggung dia tu buat dia lagi comel !!
      hahaa P'Pha ni budak medic tapi bengap haha sbb tak dpt nak cam dia sapa kan .. huaa sukaaaaa

      Delete
  8. teringin nak tengok cite2 mcm ni..tpi tk tengok2 lgi..hahaha
    mana nak cari semangat ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe dont be like me, once tertgk terus suka.. sbb i tak suka love story... but like this kind of love story yg enjoyyyyyinggg

      Delete
  9. Lama-lama nanti Atie boleh paham cakap thailand. Banyak layan cerita sana. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sememangnya tgh fikir nak cari class thai dekat penang hehehe

      Delete
  10. alamak! cute nyaaaa dieorang ni.heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lama Tak layan movie dari Thailand. Macam menarik.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the title reminds me Tentang Bulan...hehee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg I can't choose among them 😭

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha perangai Wayo tu macam sama je dengan I, suka berangan pastu sedih sorang2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul!! sedih sendiri sbb over berangannn yg sedih2 kan

      Delete
  15. kalau sebut moon biasanya refer ke perempuan kan? 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tapi dlm cita ni , perempuan is STARS :) MOON is lelaki :)

      Delete
  16. The casts in this series have a pretty and cute face 😄
    What is Campus Moon actually? Is it like idol in campus?

    ReplyDelete

All the comment will be moderate by me.
I will not approve if anything offensive + hateful.
Thanks for this lovely comment!