I saw the preview on GMMTV series and i love Namtan! So, i decided to watch it.
This series is a remake from Korean Series called Who Are You : School 2015
Since this is a remake not an adaptation, they have changed some scenes and story line but keep the plot. I concluded it base on the comments that i read from the GMMTV's cancel. I am not watching the Korean version but my friends and siblings did.
- Drama: WHO ARE YOU
- Country: Thailand
- Episodes: 18
- Aired: May 2, 2020 - Jun 28, 2020
- Aired On: Saturday, Sunday
- Original Network: GMM 25
- Duration: 60 min.
After enduring vicious bullying, orphaned student, Mind, attempts to take her life in hopes of escaping her problems. Miraculously, she survives with the loss of all memory and wakes up with a new life as she takes on the identity of Meen. Mind and Meen couldn’t be more different, of course, besides the fact that they are identical twins. Living as Meen, Mind is granted the opportunity to meet Natee, a young swimming athlete who is Meen's close friend, and Gunkan, a mischievous handsome boy at the school who later comes to help her recover her lost memories. But, as time passes, unveiling the truth causes her to feel more pain than she had ever experienced.
I love this series a lot, i love how the story line is and i love all the happy ending for all those kids deserve. I love the fact that they are no love triangle happened between Meen, Nate and Mild. I love how Meen let Mild make her mind. I love how Mild can stay together with Meen and the mother. I love how much Meen is loving her sister. I don't know how the korean series is but thai series is perfect enough. When i look at dramalist and see, it is sad that there are not Japanese remake. If yes, i would love to watch it. No matter who the casts is. I read there are Chinese remake as well. At the begining of the series already make me annoyed with Tida. For me Janhae role as Tida is perfect. His face is already evil. She did a good job here. Krist as Nate? I love this guy since ehemmm... oh well, once u fall for offgun u will fall with other four right ? So Krist is one of the 6 GMMTV that i will always support! I love the scene where Krist said farewell to Meen about his one side love, i thought Meen is going to be jealous because her best friend is in love with her twins sister but NO, Meen love Nate even more than that, she do not want to lose Nate so she wants Nate to stay by her side as a friend and rooting for Nate and Mild instead. This series included love triangle as stated but the ending of Gun and Lyla is cute. Though i thought Lyla will be ended up with their head class, Pete. I cried so much watching this series because Mild cried all the time. All the time when Tida provoke her even as Mild or Meen, she will cry and it makes me cry too .Mild is crying because she is scare. Not because of sad. Namtan can delivered us, the audience with his emotion is super splendid. She did a very good job. I love the scene where Tida come face to face with Mild. What i read from comments said that even Korean series is not as good as Thai's. The emotion, the scene between these two is real. Tida do not even apologies, oh well, i believe sometimes we can not express things with words so Tida feels like nothing she said will make it better and nothing Mild say will make she feel better. Tida knows how much she did and she knows Mild will forgive her but she just do want to hear it because she thinks that she don't deserve it. This series of Thai series/remake is highly recommended. I don't know if i am going to rewatch it but i love it so much. I finished this series in two days!

nampak best!
ReplyDeletebest gila
DeleteAda nampak cerita ini dekat Youtube tapi sebab banyak sangat episod, kita hold dulu.. hehehe
ReplyDeletebetul, 18 episode tapi tak bosan
DeleteAdoi.. godaan sungguh.. Hahaha..
Deletehaha atie suka sbb dia kena berdepan dgn pembuli dia, dgn menyamar jadi kakak kembar dia tapi dia takut sngt.. muka dia mmg muka ketakutan....tapi kenaaaa acting kuat
DeleteWow such a cute plot. Thank you for sharing <3.
ReplyDeleteif you love this kind of genreeeeeeee
DeleteCerita yg penuh dgn emosi ya Atie ^_^
ReplyDeleteemosi marahhh hahaha
DeleteRefreshing plot. I guess that's why there were remaking series in Thai and Chinese.
ReplyDeletehope sngt diorg buat japanese version soon
Deleteoh yaaa ada perasan yang korea version punya :)
ReplyDeletekorea buat dulu thai tiru
DeleteCerita remake ada tukar tukar sikit okaylah dari terus sama sebijik. plus, ada pilihan untuk mereka yang suka korea version or thai version :)
ReplyDeletekalau sebiji diorg kena letak adaptation kan..
Deletetu la.. atie tggu if ada yg nak buat japanese remake.. huhuhu
menarik! bgs produksi thai x copy sepenuhnya cerita asal...
ReplyDeleteyess!!! itu salute
Delete18 episode dalam masa 2 hari? Wow! Tak tidor, ka cik adik? :D
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha tido tido ayam hahaha
DeleteWow ada versi korea & thailand
ReplyDeleteand chinese too
Deleteingatkan korea rupanya thai.. haha
ReplyDeletecerita lebih kurang copy paste tukar bahasa
nama pun remake
DeleteKena cari masa untuk tonton. Sekarang curi-curi masa tonton korea dulu.
ReplyDeletehaha tapeee akak tgk jer korea :)
Deleteada ternampak drama ni tapi malas nak layan cite budak sekolah, tunggu mood datang dulu..hehe
ReplyDeletehahahahaha mood tu klu tadak.. mmg xdak langsung kan
DeleteMacam menarik jalan ceritanya ni atie!
ReplyDeletehehehehehe tapi tade japanese remake plak!
Deletemacam best! Jalan cerita dia sama dengan movie Thai dengan konsep yang sama. Bunuh diri then diberi peluang kedua tapi hilang ingatan
ReplyDeleteu got this one wrongggg.... its her twins menyamar jadi dia
DeleteMenarik ni. Eza belum pernah tengok cerita dari mana-mana versi korea or thai. Hihi.
ReplyDeletebest cita ni :)
Delete